NI Massive Overview
National Instrument has emerged as the most prolific music software in recent times. NI Massive is one of the most talked about feature rich synths. There may be many other competitors out there for massive but with its simple and accessible interface and altogether different engine massive has surely won the hearts of many.
NI Massive has a very straightforward interface with all the necessary tools right in front of you. On the left side of the GUI are three oscillators and one modulation oscillator along with noise and feedback control. There is a dedicated knob for morphing from one waveform to another. There is a Square-saw oscillator out there when you turn the knob towards the right the wave will be turned into a Saw-tooth shape and when it is turned towards left side the wave will transformed to square shaped wave.
Towards the right of the oscillators, filters are located. These filter can be set to function in parallel or in series mode. You can also set them to filter in both modes at the same time.
Features of NI Massive:
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after NI Massive free download.
- Straightforward interface.
- Dedicated knobs for morphing from one waveform to another.
- Filters available.
- Can function in series and parallel modes.
NI Massive Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: NI Massive
- Setup File Name: Native_Instruments_Massive_v1.5.5_CE.rar
- Full Setup Size: 57 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 28th Jun 2019
System Requirements For NI Massive
Before you start NI Massive free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.55GHz processor or faster.
NI Massive Free Download
Click on below button to start NI Massive Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for NI Massive. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows