Meteororm is an imposing application used for creating meteorological data from the different geographic and climatic region and location from all over the world. Users can get any information from any area of the earth and use it their related projects and improve their performance. It provides different information such as Air temperature from hour to hour form day and night, sunlight intensity then Humidity in air and climate around the area.
Meteororm is an impressive approach toward weather climate and geographical change field. It provides information with different formats for different desired requirements. It has huge outsource for this information, it gets data from 8325 valid meteorological stations, 5 weather satellites which proves that it has the accurate and appropriate information. It provides users to set an interval or parameter for their desired area so the application will give them the necessary information with the provided average time such as month, weeks, hour or minutes. Users can provide this important information to webpages and provide the latest weather information to its users. Users can view or compare old data and new data for any analytics or reports. It will help to predict climate change. As we mentioned above it provides information in different formats such as Excel, CSV, TMY2, TMY3, EPW, PVSol, PVSyst, Polysun and more.
Features of Meteororm
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Meteororm
- Easy to get information about the weather climate.
- Different and various information such as humidity and air temperatures.
- Support information in various different formats for organizing and presenting the project.
- Users can set the parameter for the specific area and get information by provided average time.
- Compare old and new data for climate predictions.
- Provide information on online webpages.
Meteororm Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Meteororm
- Setup File Name: Meteonorm_7.3.2_Multilingual.rar
- Full Setup Size: 260 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 08th Jun 2019
System Requirements For Meteororm
Before you start Meteororm, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Click on below button to start Meteororm. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Meteororm. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.