LibreOffice is an open-source private productivity suite. LibreOffice is one of the best free alternatives to Microsoft’s Office, because it offers the most complete office suit out there. With Libreoffice support and documentation is free.
For all your document production and data processing needs,LibreOffice gives you six amazing tools to work with. The six tools that Libreoffice offers are writer, calc, impress, draw, math, and base. Writer is Libreoffice equivalent to MS Word, Impress to MS Powerpoint, Base to MS Access and Calc to MS Excel. The remaining two tools Math and Draw are used for writing mathematical equations and drawing logos respectively.
LibreOffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you’re sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system.
LibreOffice Writer provides users with a spacious range of options, including most frequently used ones (such as font formatting, text alignment and line spacing) as well as more specialized ones, like synonyms and thesaurus.
LibreOffice Calc is the tool that can be accessed whenever users desire to sort their data in tables according to the number of rows and columns they require. This tool supports quite a lot of types of functions that can come in useful for creating formulas and performing complex calculations.
LibreOffice Impress is the utility that can be of use for crafting and customizing presentations and slideshows. Other than designing presentations Libreoffice Impress also supports diagrams, charts, text messages and multimedia backgrounds. Each of the projects supports animation effects, slide transitions and font editing.
LibreOffice Draw permits users to create both simple and complicated designs that can be exported to other common graphic formats, then can be included into other projects. The generated drawings can include tables, charts or formulas previously created within LibreOffice apps.
On a conclusive note we can say that LibreOffice is a free alternative to Office which includes a lot of the tools users need on daily basis to complete their tasks and as it is an open-source license, one can enjoy the application’s functions both at home and at work.
Features Of LibreOffice
Listed below are some of the features which you will experience after LibreOffice free download
- Includes Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base, Math, and a PDF file creator.
- Available in over 30 languages with more being added continually.
- Simple-to-use yet powerful interface that is easy to personalize.
- Compatible with all major competitors’ file formats, easily import and export.
- LibreOffice is supported by worldwide community.
- Stable and functional product with roots going back 20 years and testing done by thousands of users and security experts.
LibreOffice System Requirements
Before you start LibreOffice make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: Pentium III
- RAM: 256MB (512MB recomended)
- Hard Disk Space: Upto 1.5GB Hard disk space required
Technical Setup Details For LibreOffice
- Software Name: LibreOffice 4.1.3
- File name: LibreOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86.rar
- Setup Full Size: 205.33 MB
- Latest Version Release Added On: Nov 7, 2013
- Developers: LibreOffice
Click on below button for LibreOffice . This is complete offline installer and full standalone setup for LibreOffice. This will work for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit operating systems.