IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Overview
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 is a handy statistical analysis package with practical usage in various different fields. It provides advanced data management tools and also a set of utilities that work together in order to analyze large data sets. It also lets you detect the trends as well as generate some accurate predictions.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 has been intended for analysts and statistical programmers who have got some serious knowledge on statistical methods and research tools. This edition has been comprised of basic statistical and graphics capabilities which is suitable for the regular user. It has also got a data editor which is similar to any spreadsheet application which enables you to manually enter the data or import a database from Congos BI, Lotus, Excel, dBase and text or tab-delimited files. It also supports descriptive statistics, specific tests, linear model processing, regression and curve estimations and reliability analysis etc. It will also let you trend forecast and also will enable you to create models as well as run the spectral analysis. IBM SPSS Statistics 25 also includes an output viewer which is designed for the data visualization plus it has got a script editor for task automation purposes. All in all IBM SPSS Statistics 25 is an application which meets the requirements for professional researchers and analysts
Features of IBM SPSS Statistics 25
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after IBM SPSS Statistics 25
- Handy statistical analysis package with practical usage in diferent fields.
- Provides advanced data management tools and a set of utilities that work together in order to analyze large data sets.
- Got a data editor which is similar to any spreadsheet application which lets you manually enter the data or import a database from Congos BI, Excel and Lotus etc.
- Lets you trend forecast and also will enable you to create models and run spectral analysis.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: IBM SPSS Statistics 25
- Setup File Name: IBM_SPSS_Statistics_25.0x64.rar
- Full Setup Size: 700 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 25th Nov 2017
System Requirements For IBM SPSS Statistics 25
Before you start IBM SPSS Statistics 25 , make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 800 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25
Click on below button to start IBM SPSS Statistics 25 . This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for IBM SPSS Statistics 25. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.