DosBox is a kind of an emulator that works for all of the applications that support MS-DOS and as some people don’t know that some of those applications don’t run on the newer version of Microsoft Windows. So here is the DosBox which provides you the environment which will be complete with Sound, Input, Graphics and even basic networking. Well if you want to use the DosBox you should know some basic principles and elements of DosBox. In order to utilize it the user should have to learn the MS-DOS Environment. Also that the old compilers and developer tools which used to work on that platform are also supported like C++. The best thing about it is support nature. It is available for almost every operating system including Mac, Windows and Linux.
Features of DosBox
Below are the features of DosBox that you will be able to experience after DosBox Free Download.
- Supports all applications of MS-DOS platform
- Compatible and Easy to use
- Supports Sounds, Graphics and networking
DosBox Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: DosBox 0.74
- Setup File Name: DOSBox0.74-win32-installer.rar
- Full Setup Size: 1.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 19th Mar 2014
- License: Freeware / opensource
System Requirements For DosBox
Before you start DosBox , make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Xp/7/8, Mac OS
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB required
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB Free Space
- Processor: 800 MHz Dual Core Processor
Click on below button to start DosBox . This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of DosBox for windows. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
There are no reviews yet.